Friday 16 July 2010

Ball rig notes

With the ball rig, I encountered some trouble at the start. I didn't really know where to begin. So from this I acted it out myself by making the motion myself. By doing that I knew what would move first, what would follow, and so on.

I had done the same with the run cycle, but obviously couldn't replicate it entirely as I was only posing, not making the full action. I learned to animate the rig and felt I overcame my problem with it also by acting out the animation I wanted to create.

I also felt more confident about using the timeline as sometimes mistakes can really cost you if you aren't observant with what you are doing with it: by adding/removing frames thus, sometimes, slightly ruining the animation. That could be either objects moving before they are told, or moving to quick, or not even quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment