Wednesday 25 November 2009

Reference - Preppies

(From Canis Canem Edit, PS2) I like the design of the preppies in this game, it's similr to how I imagine Johnny to look. I unsure about the pattern, but I may decide to go along with it.
Deatail is noticable in the vest where it ends by the neck and shoulers, something I will definately have to add when designing Johnny.

Theses prepies/bullies are far too big or how Johnny will look, as Johnny is tall and thin, not tall and muscly. They are very broad whereas Johnny won't be. Bades will be on the left side also. All school badges on blzers and jumpers are always on the left, so my design must follow this too.



Similar to Johnny's body proportions, but instead will be not wearing a jacket of course. Belt to wide also. I believe I will have the bottom of the vest reach the belt so there is no gap between to show the shirt, so it's as if the bottom of the vest is resting on the belt.
I still like his prioportions for my character though.
In this final picture, badges and anything of significance still on the left I notice. Scarves won't be added in the animation, nor will ties. But I'm just trying to get an idea of how they look, how they hold themselves, like with some having their hans in the pockets, ither it being just the thumb or the whole hand. I'd like to add on arm on the hip when modelling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment