Wednesday 25 November 2009

References - shirts

I'm not too fond to the arcing of the collar, but this is to help me gain more knowledge about how the collar sits on around the neck. Plus it helps for how the shirt spreads out from the button into the collar.














I much prefer this kind of collar, even though it is nt being worn, I can tell that it won't arc. Seams are noticable on the shoyulder, but they won't matter as it is only the sleeves and the neck of the shirt that will be seen
The cuff looks good too, though I have other pictures of cuffs. I think I'm confident on knowing how to create the sleeve, with the placket and the cuff. So I shall test this in Maya.
Sttching, although not very visible, is there, and will too have to be taken in account when modelling.





This is just giving me an idea of how the shirt will open from the front placket, I don't believe it should be too difficult to model at all really.














This cuff look easy enough, as it's not curved, meaning less polygons to create it. It is nice to see it cose up though, to see more. Even the buttons, it'll help for when I'm creating the cuff, I canrefer back to this fo the sizes os each part, which I'd ind useful.





Many differnt cuff designs, some of which are boring and some of which are possibly out of fashion for a modern, snobby kid. I can take a design and make it a little more fashionable if need be.
Good to see the different designs of the cuffs though, just ned to change the cufflink and it should fine I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment